Have your hotel, restaurant, activity or other property’s basic details such as email address, phone number or location changed recently? If so, it’s important to edit and update your property’s details stored in your GuestRevu account profile.
- Log in to your GuestRevu account at
This article applies to:
- Click on Account Profile
- From here, you will be able to update all your account information. You will see different tabs for:
- Contact Details - Email, Website, Telephone, Fax
- Physical Address - Where the property is located
- Postal Address - In case the postal address is different from the physical address
- Profile Image - Your property logo can be added here
Why is this information important to update and what is it used for?
This information ensures that GuestRevu is tailored to your business. Your physical address and profile image are used to customise the communications GuestRevu sends your guests, and your contact details allow our support team to get hold of you if there are changes or important product updates that you need to be aware of.
We recommend checking your account information on a regular basis, and updating it whenever anything changes.
Ensure that the whole team can help keep your account up to date and has access to the data they need by making them users. Find out how to add new users.