In this article, we will show you how to customise the emails that go out to your guests. Our default email template is a good place to start, but more personalised emails definitely encourage guests to respond more frequently.
- Log in to your GuestRevu Account at https://my.guestrevuapp.com
- Click on Questionnaires
- Find the survey that you would like to change the invitation email for. Click on Email Templates.
- There are three pre-set emails that get sent to your guests per each survey, you can change all three from here. Choose the email template you would like to customise.
- You can edit your email’s wording and subject line by typing your changes in the required fields. The image used as your email header is the same as the one you have chosen for your survey.
- If you would first like to view your email as a guest receives it, click Preview. Once you’re happy with your changes, click Save.
*Please note: When changing your wording, be careful not to break any links, such as the ones to your online survey.
Our support team is also always happy to assist with changes such as these, so feel free to send your required email changes to email@example.com, or get in touch via live chat on the GuestRevu website.