To help you monitor and manage review responses, you can mark reviews as Resolved once they have been handled.
This article applies to:
You could mark a review as “resolved” once it’s been responded to, once any concerns raised have been dealt with, or even where a response isn’t necessary, to show other users that no more action is needed.
This can be useful if there are a number of users on your account who need to see which reviews have been responded to and which still need attention. It can also be particularly useful for keeping track of guests who have left feedback, but asked not to be contacted, as you can mark these reviews as resolved.
To mark a review as Resolved:
- Log in to your GuestRevu account at https://my.guestrevuapp.com
- Select the account or account group that you would like to manage the reviews for
- Click on Reviews in the left-hand menu
- Choose your preferred view — either List or Consolidated. Learn more about the different views here.
- a) From List View:
- Select the Action button next to the review that you would like to mark as resolved
- Select the Resolved option from the drop-down menu
- Once you have resolved the review, that review will have a tick in the resolved column.
- Alternatively, click on the reviewer’s name or display name, and click on the Resolve button from within the pop-up review screen.
b) From Consolidated View:
- Select the review that you would like to mark as resolved from the left-hand pane
- Click on the Resolve button in the middle pane
Once a review has been marked as Resolved, you can also change it to be Unresolved by clicking the red Mark as Not Resolved button.
Finally, you can filter your reviews to only see those which are Resolved or those which are Not Resolved by selecting the Resolved filter option in the filters menu towards the top of your screen, choosing which status you would like to view, and clicking Apply.
Getting amazing feedback from guests? Then why not use these reviews as social proof? You can share comments from guests straight from your GuestRevu account to LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook. Read more about how to do this here. Not a Pro or Group user? Upgrade now to unlock this feature!