From adding a guest's first name for a more personalised email, to updating the details for a regular guest when they move, there are a number of reasons why you may need to edit your guests’ details.
Note: Some data protection laws require you to make a reasonable effort to keep the personal data you store up to date
To edit a guest’s details:
This article relates to:
- Log in to your GuestRevu account at https://my.guestrevuapp.com
- Click on Guests > Manage Guests
- Click Actions next to the guest whose details need updating
- Click on Edit Guest Details
- Edit the details as needed, navigating between tabs at the top of the window to edit specific details.
- Click Save to update your guest’s details.
When chatting to guests upon check out, let them know they will receive a questionnaire in a few days and how much you would value their feedback. This can help you increase your response rates. To see what an average response rate is, along with other key performance indicators (KPIs), click here.