In this article, I’m going to show you how to respond to your Online Reviews.
- Login to your GuestRevu account at https://my.guestrevuapp.com
- Select the account that you would like to view the reviews for
- Click on Reviews
- Find the Online Reviews you would like to respond to. These are marked in the source column. You can also filter your reviews based on source, click here to learn how to do this.
Tip! Reviews that haven’t been read by any users yet will have their Review Date and Display Name bolded to show that they are unopened. As soon as the reviews are viewed or clicked by any users under the account, they will be unbolded to show that they have been read.
- If your Management Response column shows a red denied symbol, it means that the guest has asked not to be contacted by management. You will not have the option to respond to the guest or the review via GuestRevu.
- Click on Actions > Respond at Source or click on the yellow arrow icon in the response column.
- This will take you to Online Review website in a new tab, from here you will need to log in with your management login details and respond as you normally would.
If you haven’t responded to TripAdvisor reviews on TripAdvisor before, you can click here to learn how to do this via TripAdvisor's help centre.