In this article, we will show you how to customise the emails that go out to your guests. The default email template is a good place to start, but customised emails usually encourage guests to respond more frequently.
Top Tip: Read this article for tips on how to customise your emails to encourage better survey response rates
- Log in to your GuestRevu Account at https://my.guestrevuapp.com
- Click on Questionnaires
This article applies to:
- Find the survey that you would like to change the invitation email for. Click on Email Templates.
- There are three pre-set emails that get sent to your guests for each survey – the Invitation Email, Reminder Email and Thank You email. Select the email you would like to edit using the tabs.
- You can edit your email’s wording and subject line by typing your changes in the required fields.
The image used as your email header is the same as the one you have chosen for your survey. Learn how to update your images and branding here.
- If you would first like to view your email as a guest receives it, click Preview. Once you’re happy with your changes, click Save.
Caution: When changing your wording, be careful not to break any links, such as the one that takes guests to your online survey. It is highly recommended that you test your emails by adding yourself as a new guest to your account after editing your templates to ensure everything works as it should. Click here to learn how.
Our support team is also always happy to assist with changes such as these, so feel free to send your required email changes to email@example.com, or get in touch via live chat.
Interested in personalisation? Read about Taking the first steps toward personalisation in your hotel or find out if you’re speaking your guests’ love language.